Carbon dioxide incubator is a biochemical experimental instrument used for cell tissue and bacterial culture. It is an essential product for carrying out research in immunology, genetics and biological engineering. Applicable to life sciences, immunology, genetics, clinical medicine, agricultural science, pharmaceutics, pharmaceutical industry, food industry, toxicology, basic biological research and early clinical medical research.
● The special HEPA high-efficiency filter targets particles larger than 0.3um in diameter, and its filtration efficiency is as high as 99.998%. It effectively filters bacteria and dust in the box. The air quality can reach ISO 5 level (100 cleanliness) within 5 minutes after the door is closed.
● Original Finnish non-drift infrared CO 2 concentration measurement system guarantees accurate and true reflection of the CO 2 concentration value in the inner cavity
The original infrared infrared probe of Finland is used to sense the CO 2 concentration in the inner cavity. This infrared probe responds quickly, is not affected by any parameters, and measures accurately, especially for the occasion of frequent opening and closing of doors, it can quickly respond to the CO 2 concentration in the inner cavity in real time. And the probe does not need to be calibrated.
● The design of the fan-assisted air jacket system guarantees the best temperature control accuracy of the carbon dioxide incubator.
The use of a fan-assisted air jacket system, combined with a omnidirectional, three-dimensional heating process, and a forced circulation of the fan placed in the inner cavity, makes the temperature of the inner cavity reach a highly uniform distribution in time and space. CO2 incubator requirements for temperature accuracy.
● Using fuzzy PID intelligent control method. LCD display. Honeywell double-layer PT1000 three-core high-precision temperature sensor. Leakage protection function is standard.
● It adopts a unique chassis-reservoir design to quickly restore humidity.
Completely smooth surface made of high-quality copper alloy material with rounded edges, which greatly reduces the area of pollution. Easy to clean and maintain perfect cleanliness. Adopting a unique chassis-bottom-reservoir design to quickly restore humidity .
● The antibacterial copper alloy liner and its full-round corner design provide long-lasting antibacterial effect. The automatic sterilization UV lamp (optional) can kill the floating bacteria in the circulating air in the cabinet and the water vapor in the humidification tray to achieve complete Sterilization effect.
● High-tech mineral fiber environmental protection insulation material makes it have good thermal insulation performance and sealing performance to ensure better thermal stability of the carbon dioxide incubator.
● The double-layer hollow inner glass door has a heating function, which can prevent the generation of condensation water on the glass door.
● According to the use space and the surrounding instrument placement, the door can be installed as left-opening or right-opening (default is right-opening. When you need to change the door opening direction, you need to explain in advance).
● The design of the anti-tilt shelf can keep the shelf horizontal when it is withdrawn halfway. It can effectively prevent the overflow of culture medium.
|Effective volume||187 liters|
|Temperature control range||Room temperature + 5 ～ 60 ℃|
|Temperature control accuracy||± 0.1 ℃|
|CO 2 concentration range||0--20%|
|CO 2 control accuracy||5%, ± 0.1%|
|CO 2 sensor||IR|
|CO 2 alarm||≧ ± 0.1% (adjustable)|
|CO 2 inlet filtration efficiency||99.998%|
|CO 2 door opening recovery time||About 1% / min|
|Internal humidification water tray||3 liters|
|Relative humidity||95 ± 3% RH|
|Overall dimensions (W * D * H) (including protruding parts)||668 * 658 * 1044|
|Lumen size (W * D * H) (including protrusions)||540 * 505 * 685|
|Liner structure||Full arc|
|Shelf (standard / maximum)||4/16|
|power supply||220V 50HZ / 60HZ|
|HEPA gas in-line filtration||Have|